Mud Logging Service
Basic Mud Logging
Everything listed in Basic Mudlogging Service are included in all One or Two man jobs.
- Continuous gas monitoring on mud or air systems
- Chromatograph analysis of total gas (C1 to C5)
- Lithology identification and complete description including show characteristics such as visual porosity, stain, florescence, and cut. Lithology is plotted on log using two columns, interpretive and percentage
- Connection and Trip Gas
- New and old bit information, including type, footage, and total hours run
- Rig mechanics such as weight on bit, revolutions per minute, pump pressure, and pump strokes
- Mud data will be recorded each day at the depth checked by mud engineer
- Drill Stem Test and Core Interval Data
- Directional Survey Test Data
- Lag calculation and correction, gas readings and samples lagged to correct depth.
- Penetration Rate, plotted in minutes per foot or feet per hour
- Log of all data listed above sent to client and partners on a daily basis. Detailed Log to be plotted on a 5"=100' scale and strip log to be plotted on a 1"=100' or 2"=100' scale as requested
- Complete Morning reports communicated to the client immediately containing all pertinent well conditions and evaluations of each hydrocarbon show
- Show analysis reports called to the operator at a time specified by the client
- Show analysis reports communicated to the client immediately containing all pertinent well conditions and evaluations of each hydrocarbon show
- Our Computer Service uses the WellSight System. Data from our equipment is directly downloaded into the log. The daily log and strip log can be emailed directly to the customer and partners. The morning report and show reports can also be emailed at the customer's convenience
- Satellite Internet service with DSL speed. We are able to email and receive email at the Wellsite, without using unreliable cell phone service in remote areas
One Man Service
Wildcat's one man unit utilizes the same equipment and offers a logging engineer on duty as the hole dictates, adjusted to customer convienience and drilling operation. Rig crews will furnish samples unless previous arrangements have been made.
Full Crew (Two Man) Service
The Wildcat Full Crew Service offers continuous sample and hydrocarbon analysis by two experienced logging engineers. Samples to be collected and lagged by the loggers.